Robot modeling and control
* A step-by-step computational approach helps you derive and compute the forward kinematics, inverse kinematics, and Jacobians for the most common robot designs.
* Detailed coverage of vision and visual servo control enables you to program robots to manipulate objects sensed by cameras.
* An entire chapter on dynamics prepares you to compute the dynamics of the most common manipulator designs.
* The most common motion planning and trajectory generation algorithms are presented in an elementary style.
* The comprehensive treatment of motion and force control includes both basic and advanced methods.
* The text's treatment of geometric nonlinear control is more readable than in more advanced texts.
* Many worked examples and an extensive list of problems illustrate all aspects of the theory
Alles voor jouw opleiding
Volg je bestelling in Mijn Studers
Bij je thuisbezorgd