Goolsbee, Austan Levitt, Steven D. Syverson, Chad
Microeconomics bridges the gap between today's theory and practice, with a strong empirical dimension that lets students tests theory and successfully apply it. With carefully crafted features and vivid examples, Goolsbee, Levitt, and Syverson's text helps answer two critical questions students ask, "Do people and firms really act as theory suggests?" and "How can someone use microeconomics in a practical way?
LaunchPad is an interactive online resource that helps students achieve better results. LaunchPad combines an interactive e-book with high-quality multimedia content and ready-made assessment options, including LearningCurve, our adaptive quizzing resource, to engage your students and develop their understanding.
• Pre-built Units for each chapter, curated by experienced educators, with media for that chapter organized and ready to assign or customize to suit your course.
• All online resources for the text in one location, including an interactive e-book, LearningCurve adaptive quizzing (see below), interactive applets, Dynamic Figures with manipulable variables, CalcClips whiteboard videos, and more.
• Powerful Online Homework Options, with algorithmically generated exercises including, precalculus quizzes, and more
• Helpful analytics, with a Gradebook that lets you see how your class is doing individually and as a whole.
• A streamlined and intuitive interface that lets you build an entire course in minutes.